Kärnten Card … for your summer full of benefits!
From 25 May 2022 to 1 November 2022 the Kärnten Card is included in the room rate in our bed & breakfast! With the Kärnten Card you are literally holding the entry ticket for the whole of Carinthia in your hands.
The Kärnten Card opens the doors to more than 100 destinations in Carinthia which you enjoy free of charge, and you may return to your favourite attractions on as many days as you like. With this destination card you enjoy more than 100 times free (!) entry to Carinthia’s most beautiful destinations and you can look forward to 50 bonus partners with great discounts. Mountain cable cars, panoramic roads, lake cruises and adventure pools, but also museums, zoo and animal parks as well as numerous leisure activities are among the Kärnten Card inclusive offers.
Here’s a small preview of the free offers that await you:
- free use of Carinthia’s cable cars (including Bad Kleinkirchheim’s cable cars)
- free use of the Lake Millstättersee Cruise
- no toll payment for the Nockalmstraße Mountain Road
- no toll payment for the Malta High Alpine Road
- free entry to the Porsche Museum
- free entry to the Regional Museum of Carinthia
- free admission to the Pyramidenkogel Observation Tower
- free visit to the Falkert Heidi World
- free visit to the Nockalm Reptile Zoo
- free visit to the Monkey Mountain
- free entry to the Feld am See Alpine Wildlife Park