Important rules of conduct regarding Covid and our hygiene precautions
How we protect you
- We always wear face masks.
- There are disinfectant dispensers in the public areas of our bed and breakfast (entrance hall, reception) and in the breakfast room (by the buffet).
- Regular hand washing and disinfection are standard.
- The safe minimum distance of 1 meter between ourselves and our guests is always maintained.
- We pay particular attention to regularly airing out all rooms.
- Room keys are disinfected immediately after check-out.
- A new arrangement of the tables in the breakfast room and an extension of the breakfast times ensure that the required minimum distance of 1 metre can be comfortably maintained.
- Our chambermaids care for a thorough cleaning and disinfection in accordance with the highest hygiene standards, especially of sensitive areas in our house (regular disinfection of all door handles, flights of stairs and light switches). After the departure all surfaces are carefully cleaned and disinfected. We only use professional cleaning products (HOLLU).
How to protect yourself
- Maintain at least 1 metre distance between yourself and others – with the exception of members of your own household or those travelling with you and staying in the same accommodation unit.
- Always wear a face mask in all public indoor areas of our bed & breakfast (only exception: face mask not required when seated at the table). Exempted from wearing a face mask are children up to the age of 6 and people who cannot be expected to do so for medical reasons.
- Avoid unnecessary physical contact (no embraces, no handshakes). Instead of shaking hands, we greet each other with a smile.
- Wash your hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds, especially before and after entering public areas (such as restaurants, thermal spas, cable cards, after excursions).
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow or into a tissue.
- Always disinfect your hands before helping yourself from the buffet, using the dispenser set up by the buffet for this purpose. Always wear a face mask when going to the buffet.
- Do not enter your room while our chambermaids are cleaning the room. This is how you protect yourself and our employees.
- Please follow the instructions of your hosts and the employees.
- Do not travel if you feel ill.
- Should you develop symptoms of illness whilst away, contact your hosts by phone (!) immediately (+43 4240 255) and do not leave your room.
You can find up-to-date information on your safe holiday in Carinthia at: https://www.visitcarinthia.at/information/
All current information on the measures taken in Bad Kleinkirchheim can be found at: https://www.badkleinkirchheim.at/en/coronavirus-information/
Every day we will do our very best to offer you a pleasant, relaxing stay at Haus Maria.